PONG! Multiplayer is an extension that allows you to play Pong against people from around the world.
How to Install in Thunderbird:
1. Right-click the link below and choose "Save Link As..." to download and save the file to your hard disk.
2. In Mozilla Thunderbird, open Add-ons from the Tools menu.
3. Click the Install button, and locate/select the file you downloaded and click "OK".
Here are some key features of "PONG! Multiplayer for Thunderbird":
· Online Multiplayer gaming! Play against people from all around the world! (connects to your opponent through port 10997 and 10998, read more about how to forward ports on your router or firewall on PortForward.com.)
· A full blown chat application. Chat with everyone in the Multiplayer lobby, or just with your opponent while playing a game.
· Direct Play. Just type the nickname or ip-address of a friend, and he/she will get invited to play a game against you. (Only if he/she has PONG! opened, and in multiplayer mode.)
· Fully customizable color schemes. Let PONG! look the way YOU want.
· 2 player mode, play against a friend on your own pc.
· Sound effects, and the option to disable them.
· Changing AI, when you're 3 points ahead the computer will randomly turn hard AI on and off.
· Select the number of points are needed to win the game.
· Play at 5 different speed settings.
· Play with your mouse, or with the keyboard, just as you like. Keyboard keys are customizable.
· Mozilla Thunderbird
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Rewrote Multiplayer Lobby, server is now a normal web application, clients connect trough HTTPRequests.