Options Menu is a Thunderbird extension that provides quick access to options or extensions dialog.
An extension that provides quick access to the options dialogs of installed extensions. Access is via an 'Extension Options' cascade menu on the Tools menu or by a Toolbar icon.
· Thunderbird 1.5 - 2.0.0.*
How to Install in Thunderbird:
1. Right-click the link below and choose "Save Link As..." to download and save the file to your hard disk.
2. In Mozilla Thunderbird, open Add-ons from the Tools menu.
3. Click the Install button, and locate/select the file you downloaded and click "OK".
What's New in This Release:
· Updated to work with Firefox 3.0 release and made opening settings diaglogs non-modal.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed translation string bug