The new Opacus SugarCRM Thunderbird plugin offers support for SugarCRM version 5.5 and upwards, including for the brand new version 6.1.
If you would like to help with the localization of this plugin we would love to hear from you! There are a few sentences that we would like translated. Please contact us through twitter: http://twitter.com/opacussolutions
How to Install in Thunderbird:
1. Right-click the link below and choose "Save Link As..." to download and save the file to your hard disk.
2. In Mozilla Thunderbird, open Add-ons from the Tools menu.
3. Click the Install button, and locate/select the file you downloaded and click "OK".
Here are some key features of "Opacus SugarCRM Thunderbird Extension":
· Archive multiple emails to Sugar records at once
· Archive email attachments
· Search by case number, email address or record subject / name
· Use of the new v2 REST api inside Sugar for maximum speed
· New mail notification
· Send and Archive
· Mozilla Thunderbird
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Handle notification issue on Windows running Thunderbird 17 and up.