One Click Search is a Thunderbird extension that implements one click search functionality, similar to the one found on the The Bat! application.
One Click Search is an open source add-on designed to work with Mozilla Thunderbird 2.0 - 3.0 Beta 4.
How to Install in Thunderbird:
1. Right-click the link below and choose "Save Link As..." to download and save the file to your hard disk.
2. In Mozilla Thunderbird, open Add-ons from the Tools menu.
3. Click the Install button, and locate/select the file you downloaded and click "OK".
· Mozilla Thunderbird
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Bug fixed: sometimes "Delete" toolbar button become disabled after search
· Preferences dialog is added
· Arbitrary user-defined regexp substitution is implemented
· Choose of appropriate modifiers (alt, ctrl, shift) and possibility to use middle mouse button for search are added
· Added simple removal of subject prefixes (such as "Re:", "Fwd:" and some others)
· Added support of "Show InOut" add-on (search by "Correspondent" column)
· Thunderbird 3.0 Beta 4 supported