Nagios Checker is a an extension which adds a statusbar indicator of the events from the network monitoring system Nagios.
Information is parsed from Nagios web interface. In the extension settings dialog simply fill the start page URL of your Nagios web interface, and let the button to locate status script url.
It is succesfully tested with Nagios 2.5, 2.0b4, 1.5, 1.3 and 1.2.
For translators: Please, use BabelZilla.org for translating, thanks.
How to Install in Thunderbird:
1. Right-click the link below and choose "Save Link As..." to download and save the file to your hard disk.
2. In Mozilla Thunderbird, open Add-ons from the Tools menu.
3. Click the Install button, and locate/select the file you downloaded and click "OK".
- INTERNAL: update FF maxVersion to 4.0.*
- LANG: updated zh-TW from babelzilla
- FIX: changed working in FF4 addon toolbar instead in statusbar