Mouse Gestures extension allows you to execute common commands (like page forward/backward, close tab, new tab) by mouse gestures drawn over the current webpage. You can also use click-only "rocker" gestures which are even faster than drawn gestures.
Instead, the user holds down a mouse button (usually the right one), moves the mouse in a certain way to form a gesture, then releases the mouse button.
In web browsers like Mozilla Firefox or the Mozilla Suite, gestures are used to go back or forward a page, switch between tabs, open multiple links at once, control text or image size, and numerous other functions.
· Thunderbird 1.5 - 2.0.0.*
How to Install in Thunderbird;
1. Right-click the link below and choose "Save Link As..." to download and save the file to your hard disk.
2. In Mozilla Thunderbird, open Add-ons from the Tools menu.
3. Click the Install button, and locate/select the file you downloaded and click "OK".
What's New in This Release:
· MozGest 2.0 is a total rewrite, so bugs are expected.