Message Filters Button is a Thunderbird extension that implements a button on the main toolbar, allowing users to execute the "Run Filters on Message" function.
Message Filters Button is an open source add-on designed to work with Mozilla Thunderbird 1.5 and later.
How to Install in Thunderbird:
1. Right-click the link below and choose "Save Link As..." to download and save the file to your hard disk.
2. In Mozilla Thunderbird, open Add-ons from the Tools menu.
3. Click the Install button, and locate/select the file you downloaded and click "OK".
· Mozilla Thunderbird
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· New add-on based on "Folder Filters Button" with requested functionality to run flters on messages
· Tested with the latest stable version of Thunderbird