Mail Miner is a Thunderbird extension that will automatically add incoming email addresses to your favorite address book.
Mail Miner is an open source add-on designed to work with Mozilla Thunderbird 3.1 and later.
How to Install in Thunderbird:
1. Right-click the link below and choose "Save Link As..." to download and save the file to your hard disk.
2. In Mozilla Thunderbird, open Add-ons from the Tools menu.
3. Click the Install button, and locate/select the file you downloaded and click "OK".
· Mozilla Thunderbird
· This extension requires a valid Rapleaf / Qwerly key to work properly.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fliptop support (Fliptop acquired Qwerly recently)
· Thunderbird 9.* compatible