Log Helper is a Firefox and Thunderbird extension that allow people to dynamically enable and disable logging facilities while the application is running.
So far, the only logging facilities that I look at are those enabled by NSPR. Note that NSPR logging facilities are not designed for such dynamic control, so this is supported by relying on how the logging facilities work internally. Results may be suboptimal.
How to Install in Thunderbird:
1. Right-click the link below and choose "Save Link As..." to download and save the file to your hard disk.
2. In Mozilla Thunderbird, open Add-ons from the Tools menu.
3. Click the Install button, and locate/select the file you downloaded and click "OK".
· Mozilla Thunderbird
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· No more repeat entries in the log module list
· Modules are listed in sorted order
· Some module descriptions have been added. This is a work in progress, and is known to be incomplete.