Limit_Offline_Message_Size Button is a Thunderbird extension that will enable users to limit the size of an email, before downloading.
Limit_Offline_Message_Size Button is an open source add-on designed to work with Mozilla Thunderbird 3.0 and later.
How to Install in Thunderbird:
1. Right-click the link below and choose "Save Link As..." to download and save the file to your hard disk.
2. In Mozilla Thunderbird, open Add-ons from the Tools menu.
3. Click the Install button, and locate/select the file you downloaded and click "OK".
· Mozilla Thunderbird
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Updated according to the AMO Review feedback;
· fixed the "not defined" error at chrome://global/content/customizeToolbar.xul line:1
· the toolbar button is now inserted into the toolbar on the first run
· the button label is shortened