LastPass Password Manager is a SeaMonkey and Firefox extension that makes your web browsing easier and more secure.
It allows users to import from every major password storage vendor and export too. Your sensitive data is encrypted locally with AES, then uploaded to allow syncing with other PCs or web browsers.
LastPass Password Manager is an open source add-on designed to work with SeaMonkey 1.1 Alpha or later, Mozilla Firefox 2.0 or later, Firefox for Android 10.0 Alpha 1 - 23.0 and Firefox Mobile 0.7 or later.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· New: Attachment support in secure notes. Can attach important Word documents, PDFs, images, etc. As always, encryption occurs locally.
· New: Unified vault combines functionality of offline and online vaults.
· New: Free Credit Monitoring for all U.S. customers.
· New: Sites that have 'favorite' checked will appear higher in autofill list. This will help you control the order of the sites listed.
· New: Malagasy language support.
· Resolved: Bookmarklets now utilize a few layers of iFrames for increased security against the page you're running the Bookmarklet in.
· Resolved: Drag and drop and empty folders now available in unified vault.
· Resolved: Potential issues with users utilizing high-ASCII email addresses.