LastColour is a Thunderbird and SeaMonkey extension that allows you to easily apply the last color used on selected text when composing an email.
LastColour is an open source add-on designed to work with Mozilla Thunderbird 13.0 or later and SeaMonkey 2.0 or later.
How to Install in Thunderbird:
1. Right-click the link below and choose "Save Link As..." to download and save the file to your hard disk.
2. In Mozilla Thunderbird, open Add-ons from the Tools menu.
3. Click the Install button, and locate/select the file you downloaded and click "OK".
- Fixed bug with entities
- Fixed the default addition of the buttons for Seamonkey
- Fixed rendering in Seamonkey