InfoLister is a Thunderbird extension that lists installed extensions and themes.
How to Install in Thunderbird:
1. Right-click the link below and choose "Save Link As..." to download and save the file to your hard disk.
2. In Mozilla Thunderbird, open Add-ons from the Tools menu.
3. Click the Install button, and locate/select the file you downloaded and click "OK".
· Mozilla Thunderbird
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed XPI link collection dialog hanging if there are several extensions using the same update manifest.
· Fixed misbehavior when closing the InfoLister window during the XPI link collection process.
· Firefox 3.6 and Thunderbird 3 compatibility
· dropped support for Firefox and Thunderbird < 3.0 from the install manifest.