Formerly ThunderVoice, Google Hub is a Thunderbird extesnion that adds several Google services in addition to Google Voice!
Adds Google Voice, Google Wave,Google Calendar, Google Reader, and Google Docs buttons to the Mozilla Thunderbird toolbar. When the buttons are clicked the affiliated Google Service is opened in a tab inside Thunderbird.
TO ACTIVATE THE BUTTONS:
1) Right click the Thunderbird toolbar and select "Customize..."
2) Scroll down in the dialog that opens and locate the button that says "Google (Service Name)"
3) Drag the button to the location on the toolbar you would like it at
4) Close the Customize dialiog
Click the button you just added to launch the affiliated Google service in a tab inside thunderbird.
How to Install in Thunderbird:
1. Right-click the link below and choose "Save Link As..." to download and save the file to your hard disk.
2. In Mozilla Thunderbird, open Add-ons from the Tools menu.
3. Click the Install button, and locate/select the file you downloaded and click "OK".
· Mozilla Thunderbird
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· added Google Search tab
· added Google Maps tab
· added click handler to make tabs link handling smarter
· small cosmetic fixes for buttons