GDirections is a Thunderbird extension to help find directions on Google Maps based on your selected text.
You can manage various 'home addresses' and find directions from one of your home addresses to the selected addresses by right-clicking on that selected address.
1. Set your home address on the Options window in the extensions window (or use my address which is there now).
2. Select an address to which you want directions.
3. Right click that selected text and choose the appropiate menu to get directions to that address.
How to Install in Thunderbird:
1. Right-click the link below and choose "Save Link As..." to download and save the file to your hard disk.
2. In Mozilla Thunderbird, open Add-ons from the Tools menu.
3. Click the Install button, and locate/select the file you downloaded and click "OK".
- Allows the user to turn on/off the use of the search plugins in the context menu. The preferences dialog now has a check box in the lower left that, when unchecked, will only display the location-specific options, and not the search plugins. (a more complete explanation is found here: http://www.jeffpalm.com/blog/archives/001860.html).