FoxyProxy is a Firefox, Thunderbird and SeaMonkey extension that provides advanced proxy management implementation that completely replaces Firefox's proxy configuration.
The extension offers more features than SwitchProxy, ProxyButton, QuickProxy, xyzproxy, ProxyTex, TorButton, etc.
How to Install in Thunderbird:
1. Right-click the link below and choose "Save Link As..." to download and save the file to your hard disk.
2. In Mozilla Thunderbird, open Add-ons from the Tools menu.
3. Click the Install button, and locate/select the file you downloaded and click "OK".
Here are some key features of "FoxyProxy for Thunderbird":
· Animated statusbar/toolbar icons show you when a proxy is in use
· Define which proxy to use (or none!) for arbitrary URLs using wildcards, regular expression, whitelists, and blacklists
· Define multiple proxies and order their use with priorities
· No more wondering whether a URL loaded through a proxy or not: FoxyProxy includes an optional log of all URLs loaded, including which proxy was used (if any), which pattern was matched, timestamps, etc.
· Temporarily or permanently disable a proxy with the click of a button
· Out-of-the-box support for Tor - zero configuration
· Optional status bar information about which proxy is currently in use
· Full Proxy Auto-Config (PAC) support, with PAC features not available within Firefox itself
· Unobtrusive presence, stable execution, premier support
· Mozilla Thunderbird
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· fixed null pointers that cause requests to fail in Gecko