Folder Pane View Switcher is a Thunderbird extension that implements two arrows above the folder pane, allowing users to easily switch between different views.
Folder Pane View Switcher is an open source add-on designed to work with Mozilla Thunderbird 3.0 and later.
How to Install in Thunderbird:
1. Right-click the link below and choose "Save Link As..." to download and save the file to your hard disk.
2. In Mozilla Thunderbird, open Add-ons from the Tools menu.
3. Click the Install button, and locate/select the file you downloaded and click "OK".
- New French translation from Bigpapa.
- Localize the install manifest so that the description of the add-on in the user interface will be translated (for the languages for which I have translations).