Folder Filters Button is a Thunderbird extension that adds a button on the toolbar so you can easily execute the "Run Filters on Folders" funtion from the Tools menu.
Folder Filters Button is an open source add-on designed to work with Mozilla Thunderbird 1.5 and later.
How to Install in Thunderbird:
1. Right-click the link below and choose "Save Link As..." to download and save the file to your hard disk.
2. In Mozilla Thunderbird, open Add-ons from the Tools menu.
3. Click the Install button, and locate/select the file you downloaded and click "OK".
· Mozilla Thunderbird
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· changed the name to "Folder Filters Button" to distinguish between this and the new add-on "Message Filters Button"
· changed the icons to the same style as the new "Message Filters Button" add-on
· tested with the latest stable version of Thunderbird