Filter Uploader for Adblock Plus is a SeaMokey/Thunderbird extension that uploads the filters from your Adblock Plus installation to a FTP server.
This extension requires Adblock Plus! https://addons.mozilla.org/mozilla/1865/ This just uploads the filters you have in Adblock Plus to a FTP server!
This will only be useful for people who actively modify their filters and either want to share them with others or synchronize the filters between different computers.
How to Install in Thunderbird:
1. Right-click the link below and choose "Save Link As..." to download and save the file to your hard disk.
2. In Mozilla Thunderbird, open Add-ons from the Tools menu.
3. Click the Install button, and locate/select the file you downloaded and click "OK".
· Mozilla Thunderbird
· Adblock Plus for Thunderbird
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· works with Adblock Plus 1.3.1
· added Korean translation
· works with latest Firefox beta
· selecting a file as the destination of the filters list now also works on Windows