Filter Button is a Thunderbird extension that will add a button on the message header view toolbar so you can easily view all the filters that match the selected email.
Filter Button is an open source add-on designed to work with Mozilla Thunderbird 15.0 and later.
How to Install in Thunderbird:
1. Right-click the link below and choose "Save Link As..." to download and save the file to your hard disk.
2. In Mozilla Thunderbird, open Add-ons from the Tools menu.
3. Click the Install button, and locate/select the file you downloaded and click "OK".
· Mozilla Thunderbird
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed issues with the english locale
· Fixed an error that was reported to the error console