FavLoc is an extension which allows you to set favorite download locations.
FavLoc allows you to set folders as "favorite locations" to which you can easily download. FavLoc menus will appear on the File menu (for saving pages), the context menu (for saving images and links), and on the download prompt.
· Thunderbird 1.5 - 2.0.0.*
How to Install in Thunderbird:
1. Right-click the link below and choose "Save Link As..." to download and save the file to your hard disk.
2. In Mozilla Thunderbird, open Add-ons from the Tools menu.
3. Click the Install button, and locate/select the file you downloaded and click "OK".
What's New in This Release:
· Adds support for Firefox 3
· Changes format of unique filenames from "file.png (1)" to "file (1).png"
· Resolves conflicts with some other extensions