Currently Firefox and other Mozilla products do not provide an easy way to export all root certificates. Export All Certificates is a Firefox extension that adds an Export All button at the Authorities tab in Advanced→View Certificates, which allows to export all certificates at once.
Firefox and other Mozilla products currently allow to select all certificates and click to export. However, the user is asked to provide a filename for each root certificate. Considering that there are over 180 root certificates in Firefox, it becomes tedious to extract the certificates. In addition, several root certificates have the same common name (CN), therefore if you were to keep pressing Enter while exporting, you would end up overwriting them.
How to Install in Thunderbird:
1. Right-click the link below and choose "Save Link As..." to download and save the file to your hard disk.
2. In Mozilla Thunderbird, open Add-ons from the Tools menu.
3. Click the Install button, and locate/select the file you downloaded and click "OK".
· Mozilla Thunderbird
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Adds support for Gecko 2.0 (that is, Firefox 4 and Thunderbird 3.3).
· New translations
· German (de): ReinekeFux
· Swedish (sv-SE): Lakrits
· Chinese Simplified (zh-CN): yfdyh000
· Greek (el): simosx