ExQuilla for Microsoft Exchange is a Thunderbird extension that allows you to connec to to Microsoft Exchange Web Services.
ExQuilla for Microsoft Exchange is an add-on designed to work with Mozilla Thunderbird 14.0 - 16.*.
How to Install in Thunderbird:
1. Right-click the link below and choose "Save Link As..." to download and save the file to your hard disk.
2. In Mozilla Thunderbird, open Add-ons from the Tools menu.
3. Click the Install button, and locate/select the file you downloaded and click "OK".
· Mozilla Thunderbird
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· We now can support Exchange installations that use form-based authentication with the Forefront threat management gateway.
· Search in both traditional and global search supports body search and attachments.
· (As a consequence of the above, you can now use the popular Conversations addon with ExQuilla)
· In some cases Exchange accounts would not reload after initial install.
· Printing now shows the attachment list (though the attachment size in incorrect)
· Deletes of many messages should be faster
· SaveAll attachments should now work
· Messages can be saved as a file of type .eml