Error Console Message Remover is a Thunderbird extension that works only ifConsole2 is installed.
By right clicking an error, warning or message an option to "Block message" will appear that will allow you to remove the message "forever". You can later unblock the message by going to the extension preferences.
It is useful to avoid lose the content of the Error Console caused by the messages, "Security Error: Content at" and "potentially vulnerable to" but also for custom message too.
How to Install in Thunderbird:
1. Right-click the link below and choose "Save Link As..." to download and save the file to your hard disk.
2. In Mozilla Thunderbird, open Add-ons from the Tools menu.
3. Click the Install button, and locate/select the file you downloaded and click "OK".
· Mozilla Thunderbird
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Čeština by viktor.kleiner
· Français by Goofy
· Italiano by Luana Di Muzio - BabelZilla
· Thanks to all!