Display Quota is a Thunderbird extension which displays the current status of your IMAP quota.
This extension will display the current status of your IMAP quota in thunderbird's statusbar and will warn you when you reach a configurable limit.
(lang. avail. : da-DK en-US es-ES it-IT pt-BR ru-RU zh-TW de-AT es-AR fr-FR ja-JP pt-PT tr-TR)
How to Install in Thunderbird:
1. Right-click the link below and choose "Save Link As..." to download and save the file to your hard disk.
2. In Mozilla Thunderbird, open Add-ons from the Tools menu.
3. Click the Install button, and locate/select the file you downloaded and click "OK".
Here are some key features of "Display Quota":
· It will only work if your mail server has an IMAP quota set.
· It only works with IMAP quotas and servers advertizing the quota status via IMAP (the IMAP GETQUOTA command). Some mail servers have disk quotas and will send email when your mailbox reach its quota. That's not a real IMAP quota system and the imap server might not advertize it.
· Now works with Thunderbird 3.0
· Mozilla Thunderbird
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Due to some change in thunderbird's code, Display Quota isn't compatible with Thunderbird prior to version 5.0b1 anymore.