Directory Contact Tabs is a Thunderbird extension which permits to display additional information about contacts from LDAP directory servers.
By default, read-only information is displayed in 5 tabs: "Contact", "Private", "Work", "Other" and "Photo".
This add-on permits to add custom tabs/panels in order to display information which is available in a contact's card in the directory.
The new panels are provided by one or several customized Directory Contact Tabs (Data) add-ons.
Directory Contact Tabs consists of 2 items:
* Directory Contact Tabs (Engine) add-on which provides GUI and LDAP connections management;
* One or several Directory Contact Tabs (Data) add-ons which provide the panels.
Download samples panels and a template to write your own panel from http://adullact.net/frs/?group_id=569
How to Install in Thunderbird:
1. Right-click the link below and choose "Save Link As..." to download and save the file to your hard disk.
2. In Mozilla Thunderbird, open Add-ons from the Tools menu.
3. Click the Install button, and locate/select the file you downloaded and click "OK".
· Mozilla Thunderbird
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· NEW: Locales für es-ES, es-GL
· NEW: Selecting addressbooks in doesn't close menu anymore making it possible to select/deselect several address books at once
· NEW: Keyboard shortcut Ctrl-Shift-E
· NEW: Tabscrolling.