DOM Inspector is a Thunderbird extension that can be used to inspect and edit the live DOM of any web document or XUL application. The DOM hierarchy can be navigated using a two-paned window that allows for a variety of different views on the document and all nodes within.
Inspects the structure and properties of a window and its contents.
How to Install in Thunderbird:
1. Right-click the link below and choose "Save Link As..." to download and save the file to your hard disk.
2. In Mozilla Thunderbird, open Add-ons from the Tools menu.
3. Click the Install button, and locate/select the file you downloaded and click "OK".
· Mozilla Thunderbird
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Bug 746107 - add outputTextAttrs helper function to JSDialog of AccessibleTree view (patch by Alexander Surkov)
· Bug 725644 - make outputTree of Accessible Events view working for hide events (patch by Alexander Surkov)
· Bug 746111 - Accessible object viewers should be available unconditionally for Accessible Tree viewer; follow up, fix set subject function of style rules viewer, r=neil (patch by Alexander Surkov)