Custom Buttons is a Thunderbird, Firefox and SeaMonkey extension that gives users the possibility to create custom toolbar buttons.
The extension adds to Firefox a "custombutton" protocol, that allows to install buttons from web-pages. It is an open source add-on designed to work with Mozilla Thunderbird 2.0 or later, SeaMonkey 2.0 or later and Mozilla Firefox 1.5 or later.
How to Install in Thunderbird;
1. Right-click the link below and choose "Save Link As..." to download and save the file to your hard disk.
2. In Mozilla Thunderbird, open Add-ons from the Tools menu.
3. Click the Install button, and locate/select the file you downloaded and click "OK".
- Added: Addon manager integration
- Fixed: break buttons after editing in newer versions of Firefox