Copy Sent to Current is an extension that allows you to place a copy of sent messages into the currently active folder.
Allows to place a copy of sent messages into the currently active folder or any other folder you choose, when you create the message. You may even choose to make no copy at all. Normally, if you want a copy of sent message, you must choose a fixed folder, either a 'Sent' or any 'Other' folder.
Useful, if your mails are presorted e.g. on an IMAP-Server, and you want answers to a mail be saved along with the original mail.
Activate it individually for each account in the 'Account Settings' in the section 'Copies & Folders'. There is a new radio button 'select on send'.
How to Install in Thunderbird:
1. Right-click the link below and choose "Save Link As..." to download and save the file to your hard disk.
2. In Mozilla Thunderbird, open Add-ons from the Tools menu.
3. Click the Install button, and locate/select the file you downloaded and click "OK".
· Mozilla Thunderbird
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed problems for TB3.2a1
· Fixed bug where message was not saved if no To: was given
· Fixed a bug, where options are not correctly enabled in 'Copies And Folders' dialog
· Hide the 'Move original message' option if its the answer to a mail which itself is the attachment of another mail (can't be moved!)
· Fixed some TB3.3 issues
· Good news for the future: The real 'nocopy' problem has been fixed in TB3.3a2
· Fixed issue with 'Edit as new'