Copy Link Text is a Thunderbird extension that adds an option to the context menu so that when right-clicking a link, its text can be immediately copied--without the trouble of using the mouse to highlight the text exactly or the annoyance of unintentionally visiting the page of the link.
One may also right-click drop-down menu items, buttons, and other form controls to get their text or values, including password fields if that option is enabled.
How to Install in Thunderbird:
1. Right-click the link below and choose "Save Link As..." to download and save the file to your hard disk.
2. In Mozilla Thunderbird, open Add-ons from the Tools menu.
3. Click the Install button, and locate/select the file you downloaded and click "OK".
· Mozilla Thunderbird
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Revert as wasn't working (and FF16 didn't complain);
· Reinstate Thunderbird support.