Clippings saves and manages frequently-entered text for pasting later.
Text can be pasted from Clippings into forms and input fields without the hassle of retyping or repetitive copying and pasting.
Perfect for forms, web mail, blog entries, wiki editing and forum posts.
Thunderbird users can now enjoy the convenience of Clippings with added support for Thunderbird in Clippings 2.
How to Install in Thunderbird:
1. Right-click the link below and choose "Save Link As..." to download and save the file to your hard disk.
2. In Mozilla Thunderbird, open Add-ons from the Tools menu.
3. Click the Install button, and locate/select the file you downloaded and click "OK".
Here are some key features of "Clippings for Thunderbird":
· Support for Mozilla Thunderbird
· Folders and subfolders for organizing your clippings
· Automatic backup and auto-recovery from corruption of data source
· Export as Clippings 1.x series (for backward compatibility with Clippings 1.0 1.2.1) and HTML
· Clippings Manager window dimensions now remembered between sessions.
· Numerous bug fixes.
· Import and export Clippings data to/from a disk file (click Options in Clippings Manager)
· Mozilla Thunderbird
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Compatible with Firefox and Thunderbird version 14 or newer. Clippings is no longer compatible with Firefox 3.6 or Thunderbird 3.1
· Mac OS X shortcut key prefix has been changed to Command+Option. Previously, it was Control+Option, but it stopped working in a previous Firefox/Thunderbird release.