Classic Toolbar Buttons is a Thunderbird, Firefox and SeaMonkey extension that brings back the classic toolbar buttons style, toolbar button icon settings and toolbar button dropmarker icon settings from old version of Mozilla products.
Classic Toolbar Buttons is an open source add-on designed to work with Mozilla Firefox 16.0 or later, Mozilla Thunderbird 16.0 or later and SeaMonkey 2.13 or later.
This add-on doesn't require you to restart the web browser.
How to Install in Thunderbird:
1. Right-click the link below and choose "Save Link As..." to download and save the file to your hard disk.
2. In Mozilla Thunderbird, open Add-ons from the Tools menu.
3. Click the Install button, and locate/select the file you downloaded and click "OK".
· Mozilla Thunderbird
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· (change FF) back-forward button preference
· changed integer preference to string preference
· this option has to be reset once after update
· (new) Italian translation by Tokai
· (new FF) option: Strata back-forward button v2 (colorized 'disabled'-status)
· (new FF) option: IE8 back-forward button
· (new FF) support for "Classic Bookmarks Button" add-on
· (new FF) temporary support for "Downloads Tab v1.1" add-on
· -> add-on has to change its button-id on future updates