Calendar Tweaks is an add-on that allows several significant tweaks to the Thunderbird/Lightning calendar to improve usability, including:
• new styles for the Today indicator (and in Minimonth)
• new style for the currently Selected Day
• new styles for Today and Selected Day in Day View
• indicators (icons) for Repeating Events
Calendar Tweaks mimics the colors and styles found in MS Outlook.
The tweaks can be individually selected in the Options dialog box.
How to Install in Thunderbird:
1. Right-click the link below and choose "Save Link As..." to download and save the file to your hard disk.
2. In Mozilla Thunderbird, open Add-ons from the Tools menu.
3. Click the Install button, and locate/select the file you downloaded and click "OK".
· Mozilla Thunderbird
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Chg: Updated language translations.