Bork Bork Bork! allows you to view web pages or mail as spoken by the Swedish Chef.
View web pages or mail as spoken by the Swedish Chef like this:
"Feeoo veb peges oor meeel es spukee by zee Svedeesh Cheff."
Bork Bork Bork! now has the ability to "bork" and/or white list URLs or message senders based on regular expression patterns.
It can also be used to completely block undesirable URLs from ever loading within web pages or messages such as images, Flash, applets, scripts, etc. (think Adblock substitute that does mail too). Visit the Bork homepage for documentation.
By right-clicking on selected text, you can "Bork Copy" into the clipboard from web pages or mail, which can then be pasted into any mail, editor, or text input field.
· Thunderbird 1.5 - 2.0.0.*
How to Install in Thunderbird:
1. Right-click the link below and choose "Save Link As..." to download and save the file to your hard disk.
2. In Mozilla Thunderbird, open Add-ons from the Tools menu.
3. Click the Install button, and locate/select the file you downloaded and click "OK".
What's New in This Release:
· here are some known issues concerning the Bork tags with respect to security interface changes in Firefox 3.0 that have yet to be resolved. Hope to have fixed for next update.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Version update for Firefox 3.5.