Bamboo Feed Reader is a RSS, Atom and OPML feed reader for Firefox and Thunderbird.
How to Install in Thunderbird:
1. Right-click the link below and choose "Save Link As..." to download and save the file to your hard disk.
2. In Mozilla Thunderbird, open Add-ons from the Tools menu.
3. Click the Install button, and locate/select the file you downloaded and click "OK".
Here are some key features of "Bamboo Feed Reader for Thunderbird":
· Reader for Atom and RSS formats
· Import and export with OPML format
· Feed search (Results provided by Google)
· Simple subscription from a web page or a URL
· Ads blocker for HTML content
· Automatic update
· Mozilla Thunderbird
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fix a bug with Thunderbird.