With the AutoCopy 2 extension just select a text and it will be copied automatically to clipboard. After copied you can:
- middle click paste to textboxes on the page
- From AutoCopy context menu:
- paste to location bar
- paste to searchbar
- search for using Google
- open lint in the new tab
- and more…
From options dialog window you can set many preferences. Install extension and try all. Function Copy as Plain Text working properly with Copy Plain Text 2 extension.
How to Install in Thunderbird:
1. Right-click the link below and choose "Save Link As..." to download and save the file to your hard disk.
2. In Mozilla Thunderbird, open Add-ons from the Tools menu.
3. Click the Install button, and locate/select the file you downloaded and click "OK".
· Mozilla Thunderbird
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added Hungarian locale.
· Some fixes for proper copy in the text boxes.