Auto Address Cleaner is a Thunderbird extension that removes comments, display name automatically from addresses ("To", "Cc", "Bcc") before sending mail.
ex.) "Joe" < firstname.lastname@example.org > -> email@example.com
this extension can confirm address until sending mail.
How to Install in Thunderbird:
1. Right-click the link below and choose "Save Link As..." to download and save the file to your hard disk.
2. In Mozilla Thunderbird, open Add-ons from the Tools menu.
3. Click the Install button, and locate/select the file you downloaded and click "OK".
· Mozilla Thunderbird
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· From this version, the display name will not removed at the Save actions
· This update resolves an issue that address list is broken at the Save actions
· Compatible with Thunderbird 3.3a2pre