Add-on Collector is a Firefox extension created by Mozilla that offers you a new way to manage and find favorite add-ons.
We've built a way for you to categorize, mix, match and mingle all your add-ons in one slick spot built into your browser. Migrate collections from machine to machine, ping your friends with top recommendations, and subscribe to collections you admire, so you'll hear when they grow. Maybe you're an avid add-on master or just like to have a browser that's built to order. Either way, try Add-on Collector and enjoy Firefox that much more.
The Add-on Collector keeps you connected with your favorite add-ons and collections in several ways:
Access your favorite collections from Firefox
- Collections that you mark as favorites in the Collection Directory appear in a special part of the Add-ons Manager. You'll be able to stay up-to-date and view the contents of each collection.
Share add-ons with the Publishing Menu
- Each add-on you install is easily shared with a friend via e-mail or published to one of your collections through a publishing menu.
- Collector will alert you when one of your favorite collections has a new item, and mark it for you to review later.
Automatically publish your installed add-ons to a collection
- Auto-publisher functionality keeps your collection continuously updated with your latest add-ons, keeping your friends who subscribe up-to-date.
How to Install in Thunderbird:
1. Right-click the link below and choose "Save Link As..." to download and save the file to your hard disk.
2. In Mozilla Thunderbird, open Add-ons from the Tools menu.
3. Click the Install button, and locate/select the file you downloaded and click "OK".
· Mozilla Thunderbird
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Retiring the Add-on Collector