From v0.5 includes the Console Filter extension previously available separately from the Console² website.
* To use the Console Filter searchbox, right click on a toolbar in the Console² window and select "Customize...". Then drag the CF searchbox on to a Console² toolbar.
* The filter syntax is basically "Google Lite" The messages in the console are searched for all terms entered (AND search), but must not contain any terms preceded by a minus sign (NOT search). Terms inside quotations marks must be found in that order (exact phrase).
error -expect "declaration dropped"
* For more on the filter syntax please see http://console2.mozdev.org/cf/index.html
· Mozilla Sunbird
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· [new] Message FIFO limit is now controlled by a hidden preference "extensions.console2.max-errors" currently 1000. (Patch by Kris Maglione).
· [new] Enable blocklist domains from resource:// URLs
· [new] Enable filter for "resource://" URLs
· [fix] Alias resource:/// to resource://app/ to allow these resource urls to be filtered and blocklisted.
· (Patches by titoBouzout).
· [fix] Use white-space: pre-wrap for the console message descriptions to allow newlines and formatted messages (Patch by titoBouzout).
· [new] Add support for Komodo alphas appversion >= 6.9 (Patch by titoBouzout).
· [fix] css problems with textonly toolbarbuttons in icon mode toolbars.
· [new] Show timestamps if available from nsIScriptError/nsIScriptError2.