Compact Menu 2 is a Firefox, Thunderbird, SeaMonkey and Sunbird extension that adds a "Compact Menu" button to the navigation toolbar, and hide the menu bar.
To press the button or Alt-key then "Menu" open.
After installation, a "Compact Menu" button is added to left side of the navigation toolbar.
If you want to customize it or, right-click on menubar and choose "Customize...", drag "Menu" button, "Compact Menu" button, "Bookmarks" button to the position where you like on toolbar, then click Done.
To avoid any possible conflicts, please uninstall any other Compact Menu versions first.
· Mozilla Sunbird
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Update target Firefox 10.0a1
· Update target Thunderbird 10.0a1
· Update target SeaMonkey 2.7a1
· Add "Tabs in Titlebar" to toolbar's context menu.
· Fix Bookmarks-menu. (Firefox 4.0 or later)
· Fix icon not visible. (When profile folder path include space character.)
· In Windows XP, modify the titlebar of the Personas.