xSidebar is an extension that offers Firefox style sidebars for SeaMonkey.
1. Replaces the native tabbed Suite sidebar with a Firefox style sidebar UI.
2. Provides all the API hooks that Firefox sidebar extensions expect, so making porting these extensions to SeaMonkey as painless as possible. See http://xsidebar.mozdev.org/modified.html for a list of Firefox sidebar extensions ported to SeaMonkey.
3. Provides a compatibity layer with Firefox/toolkit specific widgets to simplify porting general Firefox extensions to SeaMonkey. See http://xsidebar.mozdev.org/modifiedmisc.html for a list of Firefox extensions ported to SeaMonkey.
- Add the search toolbar back to the bookmarks manager for SeaMonkey 2.0.
- Reimplement remove DTD entity for the bookmarks search bar in SeaMonkey 2.0a2.
- Add chrome manifest for SeaMonkey 2.0.
- Sync addons sidebar styles with xSidebarTB.
- Remove support for the Related sidebar which was removed in 2.0 trunk.
- [fix] Nesting error causes the sidebar to be loaded on startup even if hidden.
- Add rich tooltips for the places history sidebar.
- Hide the clear search button in the bookmarks sidebar if the search box is type=search since this widget has its own clear button.
- Hide thumbnails when the addons manager is in the sidebar.
- Hide the history preferences on SeaMonkey 2.0a3 since these have no effect on the places history manager.