quickFilters is a SeaMonkey extension that makes it very easy to create new filters. Activate the filter assistant, then drag an email into the folder tree. You will be prompted to choose from 5 templates in order to create a new filter - the extension does the rest.
It will prefill the destination folder and some of the conditions dependant on the selected template. It also adds some good usability features to the filter list, as described in Thunderbird [Bug 450302]. A search box and 2 buttons (move to top, move to bottom) make it easy to manage many message filters.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· French locale completed [thanks to Jojaba - BabelZilla]
· [FR 25440] Added Cut, Copy and Paste to transfer filters between accounts.
· note: the target folders of filters are currently not changed, improvements around this are planned in a future release.
· [Bug 25389] merging filters throws NS_ERROR_FAILURE - this can happen if there is an invalid action in a filter, please check debug log for more information
· [FR 15388] Added "run Filters" command to folder tree menu
· guards against not selecting enough filters before using the "Merge" command
· some debugging improvements during createFilter