XML Digital Signature Tool is a SeaMonkey, Firefox and Thunderbird extension that can process Digital Signature in XML documents (as per W3C standard for XML signature: http://www.w3.org/Signature/).
XML Digital Signature Tool is an open source add-on designed to work with SeaMonkey 2.16 Alpha 1 - 2.16.*, Mozilla Thunderbird 20.0 Alpha 1 - 20.* and Mozilla Firefox 20.0 Alpha 1 - 20.*.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Compatibility update for FF 20.0/TB 20.0/SM 2.17.
· You have to install and configure the Apache XERCES C++ libraries before you can use the Add-on.
· Please read the "Developer Notes" section for FF5.0 and up for detailed instructions.
· This version only works on Windows, Mac OSX, and Linux-64 OSes.
· This version does not support 32-bit Linux.