UnMHT is a Firefox, Thunderbird and SeaMonkey extension that saves a webpage into single file as MHT (RFC2557 and MHTML) format, and view saved MHT files.
UnMHT is an add-on designed to work with Mozilla Firefox 1.0 or later, Firefox Mobile 0.1 - 2.0a1, SeaMonkey 1.0 - 2.0.* and Mozilla Thunderbird 2.0 - 3.0.*.
Here are some key features of "UnMHT for SeaMonkey":
· Save webpage as MHT file.
· Insert URL of the webpage and date into saved MHT file.
· Save multiple tabs as MHT files at a time.
· Save multiple tabs into a single MHT file.
· Save webpage.
· Convert HTML files and directory.
· View the MHT file saved by UnMHT, PowerPoint, IE, etc.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· [FIXED] Imported CSS files are not stored into MHT file.