SmartTemplate4 is a SeaMonkey and Thunderbird extension that allows users to use templates to customize the default quote header.
SmartTemplate4 is a remake of the popular SmartTemplate add-on.
SmartTemplate4 is an open source add-on designed to work with Mozilla Thunderbird 3.1.7 or later and SeaMonkey 2.0 or later.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Redesigned Settings Window to support signature settings from Thunderbird even better
· Added SeaMonkey Support
· Added global settings in advanced options pane; includes new font size setting for template editor.
· [Bug 25088]: added option to hide status icon. You can also use right-click on the option to change label behavior through the configuration setting extensions.smartTemplate4.statusIconLabelMode (it's not needed to change anything but you can do)
· 0 - never show label
· 1 - expand label on hover (default)
· 2 - always show label
· Redesigned About Window (Add-On Manager ⇒ rightclick on SmartTemplate4 ⇒ About)
· [Bug 25103]: 0.9.1 inserts unwanted line break top of in html mode
· [Bug 25099]: Support bottom reply with headers on top
· [Bug 25097]: Forward text message results in double header
· [Bug 25095]: 2 blank lines in plain text between header and quote
· [Bug 25093]: Signatur missing when replying below quote
· [Bug 25092]: Option window broken in Italian version
· [Bug 25084]: 0.9.1 regression: blank line is added before Reply template
· [Bug 25089]: Default forward quote can't be completely hidden - thanks to PeterM for providing a solution
· [Bug 25117]: Plaintext: Template always below the quoted message when replying
· [Bug 25155]: 0.9.1 regression - blank line is added AFTER Reply template
· Versions Bump to 17.*
· Added uk-UA locale
· Locale updates - Many thanks to the translation team at BabelZilla!