Save Images is a SeaMonkey and Firefox extension that saves the images from the current tab page, from the cache, to a specified location.
Users can choose the types and size of images saved.
Save Images is an open source add-on designed to work with Mozilla Firefox 4.0 or later and SeaMonkey 2.0a1pre or later.
- Fixed: a variable was not updated in the new version of "checkImages" which resulted in an error when "File Size -> If Unknown -> Prompt" was set in "Options"
- Changed the "blue" headers in the "Options", "Save" and "Select Links" windows to black/bold
- Changed that a tab will only close if an image was saved from that tab
- Added complete localization of add-on - complete German translation
- Added OS version, Firefox version, Save Images version, language, "Last Firefox download folder", "Firefox Download folder" when exporting settings