Perspectives is a Firefox and SeaMonkey that adds a new approach to help clients securely identify Internet servers in order to avoid "man-in-the-middle" attacks. Perspectives is simple and cheap compared to existing approaches because it automatically builds a robust database of network identities using lightweight network probing by "network notaries" located in multiple vantage points across the Internet.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Update code for retrieving invalid certificate info for Firefox v20
· When sending requeries, only send to notaries that haven't yet replied
· Make the Preferences and Report Attack windows resizable
· In the Preferences window, set proper default height and width for Notary Server textboxes
· In the Results window, expand the results textbox vertically to fill available space