Nightly Tester Tools is a SeaMonkey extension which contains useful tools for the nightly tester.
This extension adds a few extras useful to those that regularly test nightly builds of Firefox, Thunderbird, Sunbird and Toolkit Seamonkey (Suiterunner).
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Extension: Use CurProcD as a fallback when referencing GRE specific files. (#115)
· Extension: Detect the application version automatically and setup the right compatibility pref. (#52)
· Extension: Favor the new nsIFilePicker::ShowAsync method in saveScreenshot(). (#112)
· Extension: Remove usage of nsISupportsArray due to its deprecation. (#121)
· Extension: Use getAddonsByTypes() to only retrieve extensions for getExtensionList(). (#94)