Mozilla Archive Format is a Firefox extension that allows you to save complete web pages in a single file.
Supports MHTML (MHT) files from Internet Explorer, and MAFF multi-page archives (based on ZIP).
Here are some key features of "Mozilla Archive Format for SeaMonkey":
- Save and load complete web pages using either MAFF or MHTML
- Save more than one page in a MAFF archive
- Open the contents of MAFF archives in multiple tabs at once
- Reopen saved pages from their original web address
- Navigate off-line across all the pages in your open archives
- On Windows, associate MAFF and MHTML file types with Firefox
- Stylesheet rules that don't apply to any element in the current page are now removed from the saved file. This can greatly increase compactness when content is modified by scripts or other extensions before saving.
- The option to take an exact snapshot of the page is now selected by default, to take advantage of various improvements in the save method, even if it was deselected in a previous version of the add-on. The browser's standard save system and the integrated Save Complete component can still be selected from the options dialog and the internal configuration settings respectively.
- The notification bar with information about the original save date and location can now be disabled from the options.
- Now file associations on Windows are created correctly when using the add-on in third-party browsers based on Firefox or SeaMonkey.
- The option to display an archive information icon in the status bar is not available anymore, together with the option to display the icon in the locatio...