MR Tech Toolkit is a Sunbird, SeaMonkey, Firefox and Thunderbird extension to provide the tools needed to install and manage extensions and themes locally.
To do this the extension provides multi-extension installation support, hacking capabilities to the Extension/Theme manager windows, features to find and troubleshoot Extensions/Themes Build, GUID and Profile information.
Note: With Toolkit 6.0 Auto Archiving is fully working in Firefox 2.0 and temporarily disabled for Firefox 3.0, fix coming soon.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added: Plug-ins Now include reported version number Firefox 3.5 (might work with 3.0 though)
· Added: Initial support for Seamonkey 2.0 - manually re-enable Tools|Extension Options and Theme Switcher if they're not showing up
· Added: Now supporting generic Gecko Toolkit version 1.9 should future proof for newer apps
· Added: Codebase now detects and supports Postbox 1.0 and 1.1
· Updated: Now sorting About Plug-ins list
· Updated: JA locale updated, thanks Orro.
· Updated: extensions.checkCompatibility updates for latest 3.6 branch and trunk builds
· Updated: Total cleanup of legacy global namespace pollution
· Updated: Addtional support for more nightlies brand names in a few spots
· Fixed: Patched leakiness and startup sequencing in Extensions window
· Fixed: Properly checking for Extensions and Themes filename extensions, allows archiving from AMO and other paths with querystring variables, etc. (must still have a file extension of either xpi or jar though)
· Fixed: Now really supporting Sunbird 1.0pre/beta builds, main xul window location, etc
· Fixed: About Plug-ins broken with Firefox Nightlies
· Fixed: Title functionality now includes (Private Browsing) labeling when applicable
· Fixed: 'Get More Extensions' linnks were not resolving due to changes in 3.7 codebase